Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's been a while...

Hi everybody! I hope everyone is having a good summer. I just got back from a trip to sunny Mexico. We did a little snorkeling, swimming, climbing and a whole lot of relaxing. Fun stuff!

I'm reading Ayn Rand's masterpeice, "Atlas Shrugged" as my summer reading material. It is a very interesting book with a lot of ideas about the way business and ultimately society should be run. I don't agree with everything she says, but a lot of it makes sense from a practical point of view. I'll post an exerpt I found quite interesting about the philosophy of money. I'll try and get that up in the next few days.

Agent Disco and I would like to start another Stock Market contest. We learned a lot from the last one, and want to continue to learn about stocks, bonds, options, and all the related stuff. We hope this one will go longer than a month and we'll have a lot of people participating. I'll post more details in the near future.

I hope you are all having a good summer. If you have any questions or thoughts on the economy, business, or money, feel free to post!

No comments: