Friday, July 01, 2005

Everything an MBA should know

QuickMBA is a great site that allows anyone to see the typical topics and subjects that are covered in major MBA programs across the country. What it does is break the classes out into what is expected of the students to know after they have paid thousands of dollars for the class and taken the tests. If you don't want to make that kind of comittment, I suggest you check it out and even bookmark the site.

A friend of mine from my most recent MBA class directed me to this site when we realized the teacher wasn't actually going to teach us anything. I used the site to peruse the subject matter and it helped with getting a grasp on the material, as well as figure out what we should have been learning.

Cashtalk will add the site to the list of links on the right side. Make sure you look at it and if you have any questions about the topics, I've almost got my MBA, so feel free to ask!

3 comments:

Dr.A.Lewa said...

Hello,
i like your blog, it is very nice but need more visitors.
Good luck.

Mudasir MBA said...

I LOVE TO BENEFIT FROM YOUR BLOG BUT EXPECT MORE

Lalitch91 said...

Is this Blog still in work??